Invercargill Glass & Mirror is a 100% Southland owned and operated family business. Established in 1991, Caleb Edminstin and his team really know their glass with a number of staff with more than 30 years experience in the industry.
We’re proud fabricators of the Omega Windows + Doors range. Not only do they look great and keep the cold of the Southland winter at bay, but they are made of a high recycled content, meaning a low carbon footprint - great for our environment! Omega is the first New Zealand aluminium joinery supplier to achieve the third-party CEMARS product certification by Enviro-Mark Solutions Ltd.
- NZQA Qualified Glaziers.
- NZQA Qualified Fabricators.
- WANZ Qualified Glass Standard Advisors.
- Site Safe - Building Construction Passport.
- GANZ Registered Glaziers.
- Window and Glass Association.
- Master Glaziers Association.
- Site Safe New Zealand Inc.
- Exceed Maintenance.
Based in Invercargill but servicing all of Southland, you can read about our full range of services.
Trust Invercargill Glass & Mirror for all your glass and aluminium needs. Call us today to discuss your next project.